In addition to our general business litigation practice, we handle all manner of contract disputes. This can include breach of contract, contract interpretation, and breach of fiduciary duty claims. These claims cut across many practice areas and situations including:
- Disputes between companies in services, buy-sell, and other contracts
- Disputes between co-owners or shareholders of a company
- Employment agreement disputes
- Severance agreement disputes
- Restrictive covenant enforcement/defense
At Kauffman Kilberg LLC, we bring the same quality of representation to contract disputes in any context as we do for all business disputes and more complex claims. For example, we have represented companies pursuing or defending multi-million dollar contract claims against government entities, private companies, and labor unions—all the way down to employers defending against small, five-figure contract claims by disgruntled vendors.