Kauffman Kilberg LLC represents employers in state and federal courts, providing effective and energetic defense to all manner of employment-related claims, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, disability claims, and restrictive covenant enforcement. Kauffman Kilberg LLC also represents small businesses and their owners in cases alleging violations of fiduciary duties and minority shareholder oppression.
In addition to its employer-based practice, Kauffman Kilberg LLC also represents executives of small and large companies seeking to negotiate employment agreements, restrictive covenant modification, and severance agreements.
Our practice includes litigating and going to trial on a host of claims, including the following:
- Restrictive covenants (non-competition and non-solicitation agreements)
- Temporary restraining orders to enforce contracts
- Wage and hour disputes, including class action claims
- Discrimination claims
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Disability claims
- Wrongful discharge claims
- Harassment claims
- Contract disputes, including claims surrounding interpretation of collective bargaining agreements