Melissa Chinn graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law. She has been in the legal industry for seven years, serving in a variety of positions, including as a legal intern at the USD Appellate Clinic; a blogger at Mace Yampolsky and Associates, a criminal defense firm in Las Vegas, Nevada; a filing clerk at Garvey Schubert Barer; and a criminal defense and family law intern at Oregon State University.
She joined Kauffman Kilberg LLC in 2017, as a full-time associate, after working at the firm in 2015 and 2016 as a summer associate.
Melissa focuses her practice on criminal defense, including wire fraud, securities fraud, money laundering, and other state and federal matters.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Oregon State University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2010
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Oregon, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon, 2017